is professionally staffed, licensed and insured in Maine. The company is heavily experienced. Investigators have provided testimony (and admitted evidence) in state courts, federal courts, and at administrative hearings.
Civil and criminal investigations
, as well as
workers' compensation "activities checks"
are accomplished as a matter of routine.
Locating defendants and witnesses
, conducting formal interviews and work in support of a legal interest is a regular accomplishment.
Corporate Intelligence provides the following:
- Litigation Support
- Investigative Surveillance
- Insurance Fraud & "Activities Check" Review
- Criminal Defense
- Industrial Vulnerablity Assessment and Countermeasures
- Personal Vulnerability Assessment
Professional Experience, Credentials & Accreditations:
- Federal Agency Program Manager, Senior Executive Service Level, Counterintelligence/Anti-Terrorist Group Leader, Pentagon, VA
- Special Agent (Ret.) DOD/SAF Office of Special Investigations, Special Operations and Projects Division, Pentagon, VA
- Elected Sheriff and Chief Constitutional Officer (Maine)
- Municipal Chief of Police
- State Certified Law Enforcement Administrator
- Accredited Legal Investigators- exceeding 5,000 case assignments (Maine)
- Police Consultant and Industrial Security Advisor, Fortune 500 Company (International Experience)
- Courtroom testimony and evidence admission at federal courts, state courts, and at administrative hearings